Friday 30 November 2012

medieval weapons

tonight medieval weapons which is something I did not that much before Jens ask me to make these, so I spent a few weeks doing research and slowing making these, it did mend that I needed to redo a few things.
Another thing I very happy about is that I do this for Valdemar which makes the best medieval figures out there and maybe even the best small scale figures ever and Im very happy that Jenc ask me to do these.
But you guys are not here for the text but for figures so here they are.

different swords I spend a good time carving the fuller in the blades and very happy with the end result

great helmets

Add caption

head form mace

swords with scabbard

halberds

note the metal parts are not mine but there to scale the weapons next to a Valdemar figure


coming soon to http://www.valdemarminiatures.com/

thanks for watching and feel free to comment

greeting Mondria

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome, they look very detailed, particularly the swords and the helms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and coming from you and the work you do its a real complement

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are brilliant! very detailed and certainly will go with Valdemars current figures... those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete